Scrabble word: CHAPLAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAPLAIN exist?
Definitions of CHAPLAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a clergyman ministering to some institution
- A member of the clergy attached to a chapel.
- A member of the clergy who conducts religious services for an institution, such as a prison or hospital.
- A member of the clergy who is connected with a royal court or an aristocratic household.
- A member of the clergy attached to a branch of the armed forces.
- noun - a clergyman attached to a chapel