Scrabble word: CHAPLAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAPLAIN exist?
Definitions of CHAPLAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a clergyman ministering to some institution
- A member of the clergy attached to a chapel.
- A member of the clergy who conducts religious services for an institution, such as a prison or hospital.
- A member of the clergy who is connected with a royal court or an aristocratic household.
- A member of the clergy attached to a branch of the armed forces.
- noun - a clergyman attached to a chapel
There are 8 letters in CHAPLAIN: A A C H I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPLAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAPLAIN plus a wildcard: CHAPLAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAPLAIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAPLAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.