Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHAPLAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAPLAIN exist?
Definitions of CHAPLAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a clergyman ministering to some institution
- A member of the clergy attached to a chapel.
- A member of the clergy who conducts religious services for an institution, such as a prison or hospital.
- A member of the clergy who is connected with a royal court or an aristocratic household.
- A member of the clergy attached to a branch of the armed forces.
- n - a clergyman attached to a chapel
There are 8 letters in CHAPLAIN: A A C H I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPLAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAPLAIN plus a wildcard: CHAPLAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAPLAIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAPLAIN
- San Ramon Valley Fire - chaplain
- Pocket Badge chaplain Badges and Emblems
- Roger M.LOHMAN
- Pastor and chaplain
- army chaplain leads a Sunday service in a chapel in the U.S ...
- chaplains welcome community members as they celebrate the chaplain ...
- Hospital chaplain praying with hospital patient chaplains costing NHS ...
- ... on a pair of Forgeworld chaplain Dreadnoughts through a couple trades
- Letter From a Female Black Single chaplain (Who cant be ordained ...
- ... Marrero and Lieutenant Commander Frank Munoz Navy chaplain Corps