Scrabble word: ALPHA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALPHA exist?
Definitions of ALPHA in dictionaries:
- noun - the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun - the beginning of a series or sequence
- adj - first in order of importance
- adj - early testing stage of a software or hardware product
- The first letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The first one; the beginning.
- The first position from a designated carbon atom in an organic molecule at which an atom or radical may be substituted.
- The mathematical estimate of the return on a security when the return on the market as a whole is zero.
- First in order of importance.
- Closest to the functional group of atoms in an organic molecule.
- noun - a Greek letter
There are 5 letters in ALPHA: A A H L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALPHA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALPHA plus a wildcard: ALPHA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALPHA
Images for ALPHA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.