Scrabble word: CAREFUL
Is CAREFUL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CAREFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - exercising caution or showing care or attention
- adj - cautiously attentive
- adj - unhurried and with care and dignity
- adj - full of cares or anxiety
- adj - mindful of the future in spending money
- Attentive to potential danger, error, or harm; cautious: was careful when crossing the busy street; gave a careful answer.
- Thorough and painstaking in action or execution; conscientious: a careful search; careful art restorers.
- Protective; solicitous: Be careful of his feelings.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “cautiously attentive”: was careful not to get her shoes muddy; heedful of the danger; mindful of his health; observant to avoid giving offense; a watchful nurse tending a critically ill patient.
- adj - exercising prudence to avoid danger
There are 7 letters in CAREFUL: A C E F L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAREFUL
Click to search all anagrams of CAREFUL plus a wildcard: CAREFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAREFUL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAREFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.