Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURCULAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURCULAE exist?
Definitions of FURCULAE in dictionaries:
- adj - a forked bone [n -LAE] : FURCULAR
There are 8 letters in FURCULAE: A C E F L R U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURCULAE plus a wildcard: FURCULAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURCULAE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURCULAE
- ... nella gola tra Santa Maria a Vico e Arpaia le furculae caudinae
- furculae . jamie newton
- furculae (wishbones) - jamie newton
- Figure 1. Photographs of one of the two Albertosaurus furculae in (A ...
- ... several in some ornithischians dinosaurs have clavicles and furculae
- ... subadult (BUCKY) Tyrannosaurus rex furculae. (Media Samuel Farrar
- ... as furculae which they use to leap (or spring) for great distances
- Neotheropods show a number of specializations relative to other ...
- one of the furculae photos wraps this lovely piece of work front to ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.