Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIOPSIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIOPSIED exist?
Definitions of BIOPSIED in dictionaries:
- adj - to examine tissue [v -SIED, -SYING, -SIES] : BIOPSIC, BIOPTIC
There are 8 letters in BIOPSIED: B D E I I O P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIOPSIED plus a wildcard: BIOPSIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIOPSIED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIOPSIED
- Taking biopsy specimen of lung tissue - C0090550 - enlarged - Science ...
- Setting the Record Straight Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research ...
- Laboratory diagnosis of herpesvirus infections of the central nervous
- Figure 1. Injection of blue dye into the skin surrounding a melanoma
- biopsied Bone photos videos news
- Histologic aspect of biopsied synovial tissue synovial hypertrophy ...
- ... biopsied blastocyst with biopsy site revealed c biopsied blastocyst
- SpringerImages - biopsied fibroblasts and capillaries are visualized ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.