Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANALOGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANALOGUE exist?
Definitions of ANALOGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - something having the property of being analogous to something else
- adj - of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input
- Something that bears an analogy to something else: Surimi is marketed as an analogue of crabmeat.
- A structural derivative of a parent compound that often differs from it by a single element.
- Of or relating to an analog computer.
- noun - something that bears an analogy to something else
There are 8 letters in ANALOGUE: A A E G L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANALOGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANALOGUE plus a wildcard: ANALOGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANALOGUE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANALOGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.