Scrabble word: ANALOGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANALOGUE exist?
Definitions of ANALOGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - something having the property of being analogous to something else
- adj - of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input
- Something that bears an analogy to something else: Surimi is marketed as an analogue of crabmeat.
- A structural derivative of a parent compound that often differs from it by a single element.
- Of or relating to an analog computer.
- noun - something that bears an analogy to something else