Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACTIVISMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTIVISMS exist?
Definitions of ACTIVISMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a policy of taking direct and militant action to achieve a political or social goal
- n - a doctrine that emphasizes direct and decisive action
There are 9 letters in ACTIVISMS: A C I I M S S T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTIVISMS plus a wildcard: ACTIVISMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTIVISMS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACTIVISMS
- Activists feel an incredible sense of urgency there is so much ...
- Civil rights activists at the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom ...
- Spain Madrid Activists Send Very Effective Message At International ...
- Activists ground primate flights Nature News & Comment
- 10 Books for Young Activists DonationPay
- AIDS activists Bob Bowers and friends from ACT UP Wisconsin protesting ...
- Activists Syrian warplanes bomb Aleppo killing 5 - 2SPACE.NET - News ...
- Shirin Ebadi By Medi Belortaja Famous People Cartoon TOONPOOL
- Strategy and Tactics SNCC and Bob Moses Occidental Dissent
- Interview with two anarchist ex-Black Panthers about their involvement ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.