Scrabble word: VICTIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICTIM exist?
Definitions of VICTIM in dictionaries:
- noun - an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance
- noun - a person who is tricked or swindled
- One who is harmed or killed by another: a victim of a mugging.
- A living creature slain and offered as a sacrifice during a religious rite.
- One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.
- A person who suffers injury, loss, or death as a result of a voluntary undertaking: You are a victim of your own scheming.
- A person who is tricked, swindled, or taken advantage of: the victim of a cruel hoax.
- noun - one who suffers from a destructive or injurious action