Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VICTIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICTIM exist?
Definitions of VICTIM in dictionaries:
- noun - an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance
- noun - a person who is tricked or swindled
- One who is harmed or killed by another: a victim of a mugging.
- A living creature slain and offered as a sacrifice during a religious rite.
- One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.
- A person who suffers injury, loss, or death as a result of a voluntary undertaking: You are a victim of your own scheming.
- A person who is tricked, swindled, or taken advantage of: the victim of a cruel hoax.
- n - one who suffers from a destructive or injurious action
There are 6 letters in VICTIM: C I I M T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICTIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICTIM plus a wildcard: VICTIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICTIM
Images for VICTIM
- ... than on men not to do the raping in short it blames the victim
- victim One victim Two (the worst) victimThree victim Four
- Ways to Break Out of victim Mentality mixedknots
- The Omni Science Principle Anatomy of a victim
- distressed bully victim
- victim Consciousness How to Overcome It EnergyFanatics.com
- Image drowning victim part of Who lost a family member may make ...
- Get What You Want There is no such thing as a victim
- Playing the victim
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.