Scrabble word: VICTIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICTIM exist?
Definitions of VICTIM in dictionaries:
- noun - an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance
- noun - a person who is tricked or swindled
- One who is harmed or killed by another: a victim of a mugging.
- A living creature slain and offered as a sacrifice during a religious rite.
- One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.
- A person who suffers injury, loss, or death as a result of a voluntary undertaking: You are a victim of your own scheming.
- A person who is tricked, swindled, or taken advantage of: the victim of a cruel hoax.
- noun - one who suffers from a destructive or injurious action
There are 6 letters in VICTIM: C I I M T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICTIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICTIM plus a wildcard: VICTIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICTIM
Images for VICTIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.