Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACTIVISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTIVISM exist?
Definitions of ACTIVISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a policy of taking direct and militant action to achieve a political or social goal
- The theory, doctrine, or practice of assertive, often militant action, such as mass demonstrations or strikes, used as a means of opposing or supporting a controversial issue, entity, or person.
- n - a doctrine that emphasizes direct and decisive action
There are 8 letters in ACTIVISM: A C I I M S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTIVISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTIVISM plus a wildcard: ACTIVISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTIVISM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACTIVISM
- sporadic meditations Motivation in Social activism
- What is activism Permanent Culture Now
- Obama Inc. Web activism for Profit Blog design mind
- with Lisa Remington
- ... bring activism to your community when it isnt necessarily germane
- In California when people discuss solar activism whether they are ...
- Greenpeace activists unfurl a banner saying activism is Not a Crime ...
- Activist Post activism for Justice
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.