Is REINFORCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REINFORCE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make stronger
- verb - strengthen and support with rewards
- To give more force or effectiveness to; strengthen: The news reinforced her hopes.
- To strengthen (a military force) with additional personnel or equipment.
- To strengthen by adding extra support or material.
- To increase the number or amount of; augment.
- To reward (an experimental subject, for example) with a reinforcer subsequent to a desired response or performance.
- To stimulate (a response) by means of a reinforcer.
There are 9 letters in REINFORCE: C E E F I N O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REINFORCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REINFORCE, to go: REINFORCE?
Rearrange the letters in REINFORCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REINFORCE
8 letters out of REINFORCE
7 letters out of REINFORCE
6 letters out of REINFORCE
5 letters out of REINFORCE
4 letters out of REINFORCE
3 letters out of REINFORCE
2 letters out of REINFORCE
Contextual use of REINFORCE
What's nearby REINFORCE
Lookup in Wiki for REINFORCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REINFORCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REINFORCE"