Is FENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- noun - a dealer in stolen property
- verb - enclose with a fence
- verb - receive stolen goods
- verb - fight with fencing swords
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- verb - have an argument about something
- A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together by boards, wire, or rails.
- The art or sport of fencing.
- One who receives and sells stolen goods.
- A place where stolen goods are received and sold.
- A means of defense; a protection.
- To enclose with or as if with a fence.
- To separate or close off by or as if by means of a fence.
- To ward off; keep away.
- To defend.
- To sell (stolen goods) to a fence.
- To practice the art or sport of fencing.
- To use tactics similar to the parry and thrust of fencing.
- To avoid giving direct answers; hedge.
- Undecided as to which of two sides to support; uncommitted or neutral.
- verb - to practice the art of fencing
There are 5 letters in FENCE: C E E F N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FENCE, to go: FENCE?
Rearrange the letters in FENCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FENCE
What's nearby FENCE
Lookup in Wiki for FENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FENCE"