Is PSYCHOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PSYCHOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the science of mental life
- The science that deals with mental processes and behavior.
- The emotional and behavioral characteristics of an individual, a group, or an activity: the psychology of war.
- Subtle tactical action or argument used to manipulate or influence another: He used poor psychology on his employer when trying to make the point.
- The branch of metaphysics that studies the soul, the mind, and the relationship of life and mind to the functions of the body.
There are 10 letters in PSYCHOLOGY: C G H L O O P S Y Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PSYCHOLOGY, to go: PSYCHOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in PSYCHOLOGY and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PSYCHOLOGY
9 letters out of PSYCHOLOGY
6 letters out of PSYCHOLOGY
5 letters out of PSYCHOLOGY
4 letters out of PSYCHOLOGY
3 letters out of PSYCHOLOGY
2 letters out of PSYCHOLOGY
Contextual use of PSYCHOLOGY
What's nearby PSYCHOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for PSYCHOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PSYCHOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PSYCHOLOGY"