Is PSYCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PSYCH in various dictionaries:
- To put into the right psychological frame of mind: The coach psyched the team before the game.
- To excite emotionally: She had psyched herself up so much for the camping trip that she forgot her sleeping bag.
- To undermine the confidence of by psychological means; intimidate: “Depending on whose personality is stronger, one can more easily psych the other” (Harold C.
- To analyze, solve, or comprehend.
- To anticipate or guess the intentions of: “Most others could never approach [his] ability... to psyche out the opposition’s thinking so consistently” (Steven Brill).
- To analyze and treat by psychoanalysis.
- verb - to put into the proper frame of mind
There are 5 letters in PSYCH: C H P S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PSYCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of PSYCH, to go: PSYCH?
Rearrange the letters in PSYCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PSYCH
What's nearby PSYCH
Lookup in Wiki for PSYCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PSYCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PSYCH"