Is HOLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sacred place of pilgrimage
- adj - belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
- Belonging to, derived from, or associated with a divine power; sacred.
- Regarded with or worthy of worship or veneration; revered: a holy book.
- Living according to a strict or highly moral religious or spiritual system; saintly: a holy person.
- Specified or set apart for a religious purpose: a holy place.
- Solemnly undertaken; sacrosanct: a holy pledge.
- Regarded or deserving special respect or reverence: The pursuit of peace is our holiest quest.
- Used as an intensive: raised holy hell over the mischief their children did.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 4 letters in HOLY: H L O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOLY, to go: HOLY?
Rearrange the letters in HOLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOLY
What's nearby HOLY
Lookup in Wiki for HOLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOLY"