Is SCHOOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCHOOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an educational institution
- noun - a building where young people receive education
- noun - the process of being formally educated at a school
- noun - a body of creative artists or writers or thinkers linked by a similar style or by similar teachers
- noun - the period of instruction in a school
- noun - an educational institution's faculty and students
- noun - a large group of fish
- verb - educate in or as if in a school
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - swim in or form a large group of fish
- An institution for the instruction of children or people under college age.
- An institution for instruction in a skill or business: a secretarial school; a karate school.
- A college or university.
- An institution within or associated with a college or university that gives instruction in a specialized field and recommends candidates for degrees.
- A division of an educational institution constituting several grades or classes: advanced to the upper school.
- The student body of an educational institution.
- The building or group of buildings housing an educational institution.
- The process of being educated formally, especially education constituting a planned series of courses over a number of years: The children were put to school at home.
- A session of instruction: School will start in three weeks.
- A group of people, especially philosophers, artists, or writers, whose thought, work, or style demonstrates a common origin or influence or unifying belief: the school of Aristotle; the Venetian school of painters.
- A group of people distinguished by similar manners, customs, or opinions: aristocrats of the old school.
- Close-order drill instructions or exercises for military units or personnel.
- A group of people gathered together for gambling.
- To educate in or as if in a school.
- A large group of aquatic animals, especially fish, swimming together; a shoal.
- verb - to educate in an institution of learning
There are 6 letters in SCHOOL: C H L O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHOOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCHOOL, to go: SCHOOL?
Rearrange the letters in SCHOOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCHOOL
What's nearby SCHOOL
Lookup in Wiki for SCHOOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCHOOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCHOOL"