Is PATHOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATHOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science that studies the causes and nature and effects of diseases
- noun - any deviation from a healthy or normal condition
- The scientific study of the nature of disease and its causes, processes, development, and consequences.
- The anatomic or functional manifestations of a disease: the pathology of cancer.
- A departure or deviation from a normal condition: “Neighborhoods plagued by a self-perpetuating pathology of joblessness, welfare dependency, crime” (Time).
There are 9 letters in PATHOLOGY: A G H L O O P T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATHOLOGY, to go: PATHOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in PATHOLOGY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PATHOLOGY
7 letters out of PATHOLOGY
6 letters out of PATHOLOGY
5 letters out of PATHOLOGY
4 letters out of PATHOLOGY
3 letters out of PATHOLOGY
2 letters out of PATHOLOGY
Contextual use of PATHOLOGY
What's nearby PATHOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for PATHOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATHOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATHOLOGY"