Is APOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of regret at having caused trouble for someone
- noun - a formal written defense of something you believe in strongly
- noun - a poor example
- An acknowledgment expressing regret or asking pardon for a fault or offense.
- A formal justification or defense.
- An explanation or excuse: “The consequence of those measures will be the best apology for my conduct” (Daniel Defoe).
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a statement that justifies or defends something, such as a past action or a policy”: a report that is an apology for capital punishment; an apologetic for fascism; a version of the story that is an apologia for malfeasance; offered a defense based on ignorance of the circumstances; an intellectually untenable justification for police brutality.
- noun - an expression of regret for some error or offense
There are 7 letters in APOLOGY: A G L O O P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APOLOGY
To search all scrabble anagrams of APOLOGY, to go: APOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in APOLOGY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of APOLOGY
6 letters out of APOLOGY
5 letters out of APOLOGY
4 letters out of APOLOGY
3 letters out of APOLOGY
2 letters out of APOLOGY
Contextual use of APOLOGY
What's nearby APOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for APOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APOLOGY"