Is IRRIGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IRRIGATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- verb - supply with a constant flow or sprinkling of some liquid, for the purpose of cooling, cleansing, or disinfecting
- To supply (dry land) with water by means of ditches, pipes, or streams; water artificially.
- To wash out (a body cavity or wound) with water or a medicated fluid.
- To supply land with water artificially.
- verb - to supply with water by artificial means
There are 8 letters in IRRIGATE: A E G I I R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IRRIGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IRRIGATE, to go: IRRIGATE?
Rearrange the letters in IRRIGATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of IRRIGATE
6 letters out of IRRIGATE
5 letters out of IRRIGATE
4 letters out of IRRIGATE
3 letters out of IRRIGATE
2 letters out of IRRIGATE
Contextual use of IRRIGATE
What's nearby IRRIGATE
Lookup in Wiki for IRRIGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IRRIGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IRRIGATE"