Is DELIVERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELIVERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail)
- noun - the event of giving birth
- noun - your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- noun - the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- noun - (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- noun - recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- noun - the act of delivering a child
- The act of conveying or delivering.
- Something delivered, as a shipment or package.
- The act of transferring to another.
- A formal act of transferring ownership of property to another: delivery of a deed.
- The act of giving up; surrender.
- The act or manner of throwing or discharging.
- The act of giving birth; parturition.
- Utterance or enunciation: The historic speech required but two minutes in delivery.
- The act or manner of speaking or singing: a folk singer’s casual delivery.
- The act of releasing or rescuing.
- verb - to take to the intended recipient
There are 8 letters in DELIVERY: D E E I L R V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELIVERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELIVERY, to go: DELIVERY?
Rearrange the letters in DELIVERY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DELIVERY
7 letters out of DELIVERY
6 letters out of DELIVERY
5 letters out of DELIVERY
4 letters out of DELIVERY
3 letters out of DELIVERY
2 letters out of DELIVERY
Contextual use of DELIVERY
What's nearby DELIVERY
Lookup in Wiki for DELIVERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELIVERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELIVERY"