Is DELIVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELIVER in various dictionaries:
- verb - deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- verb - bring to a destination, make a delivery
- verb - to surrender someone or something to another
- verb - free from harm or evil
- verb - hand over to the authorities of another country
- verb - pass down
- verb - utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.)
- verb - save from sins
- verb - carry out or perform
- verb - relinquish possession or control over
- verb - throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball
- verb - cause to be born
- To bring or transport to the proper place or recipient; distribute: deliver groceries; deliver the mail.
- To surrender (someone or something) to another; hand over: delivered the criminal to the police.
- To secure (something promised or desired), as for a candidate or political party: campaign workers who delivered the ward for the mayor.
- To throw or hurl: The pitcher delivered the ball.
- To strike (a blow).
- To express in words; declare or utter: deliver a lecture.
- To give birth to: She delivered a baby boy this morning.
- To assist (a woman) in giving birth: The doctor delivered her of twins.
- To assist or aid in the birth of: The midwife delivered the baby.
- To give forth or produce: The oil well delivered only 50 barrels a day.
- To produce or achieve what is desired or expected; make good: The senator delivered on her pledge.
- To give birth: She expects to deliver in late August.
- verb - to take to the intended recipient
There are 7 letters in DELIVER: D E E I L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELIVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELIVER, to go: DELIVER?
Rearrange the letters in DELIVER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DELIVER
6 letters out of DELIVER
5 letters out of DELIVER
4 letters out of DELIVER
3 letters out of DELIVER
2 letters out of DELIVER
Contextual use of DELIVER
What's nearby DELIVER
Lookup in Wiki for DELIVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELIVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELIVER"