Is EVERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EVERY in various dictionaries:
- adj - (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
- adj - each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
- Constituting each and all members of a group without exception.
- Being all possible: had every chance of winning, but lost.
- Being each of a specified succession of objects or intervals: every third seat; every two hours.
- In all ways; equally: He is every bit as mean as she is.
- In every direction.
- But when a sentence contains a pronoun whose antecedent is introduced by every, grammar and sense pull in different directions.
- adj - each without exception
There are 5 letters in EVERY: E E R V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EVERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVERY, to go: EVERY?
Rearrange the letters in EVERY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EVERY
What's nearby EVERY
Lookup in Wiki for EVERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EVERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EVERY"