Scrabble word: WASHOUT
Is WASHOUT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WASHOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the channel or break produced by erosion of relatively soft soil by water
- noun - the erosive process of washing away soil or gravel by water (as from a roadway)
- noun - someone who is unsuccessful
- Erosion of a relatively soft surface, such as a roadbed, by a sudden gush of water, as from a downpour or floods.
- A channel produced by such erosion.
- A total failure or disappointment.
- One who fails to measure up to a standard, especially one who fails a course of training or study.
- noun - an erosion of earth by the action of water
There are 7 letters in WASHOUT: A H O S T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASHOUT
Click to search all anagrams of WASHOUT plus a wildcard: WASHOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASHOUT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASHOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.