Scrabble word: WASHOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASHOUT exist?
Definitions of WASHOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the channel or break produced by erosion of relatively soft soil by water
- noun - the erosive process of washing away soil or gravel by water (as from a roadway)
- noun - someone who is unsuccessful
- Erosion of a relatively soft surface, such as a roadbed, by a sudden gush of water, as from a downpour or floods.
- A channel produced by such erosion.
- A total failure or disappointment.
- One who fails to measure up to a standard, especially one who fails a course of training or study.
- noun - an erosion of earth by the action of water