Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYNAPSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNAPSIS exist?
Definitions of SYNAPSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the side by side pairing of homologous maternal and paternal chromosomes at the start of meiosis
- adj - the point at which a nervous impulse passes from one neuron to another [n -APSES] : SYNAPTIC
There are 8 letters in SYNAPSIS: A I N P S S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNAPSIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNAPSIS plus a wildcard: SYNAPSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNAPSIS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNAPSIS
- synapsis and crossing over deletions etc.
- side-by-side by synapsis. Each of the chromosomes consists of
- Recombination synapsis PowerPoint Templates Images Diagrams Slides
- Memoria y aprendizaje claves para percibir la realidad
- synapsis di Porro - AT Casa
- synapsis 2 is the sequel to synapsis a Room Escape game created by ...
- synapsis Crossing Over during Prophase I
- synapsis Seej projects
- Revista Gerencia - synapsis Data Center bajo control con Patrol de ...