Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRETCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRETCHER exist?
Definitions of STRETCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden framework on which canvas is stretched and fixed for oil painting
- noun - a mechanical device used to make something larger (as shoes or gloves) by stretching it
- noun - a litter for transporting people who are ill or wounded or dead
- noun - a stone that forms the top of wall or building
- adj - having an elongated seating area
- adj - easily stretched
- A litter, usually of canvas stretched over a frame, used to transport the sick, wounded, or dead.
- One that stretches, such as the wooden framework on which canvas is stretched for an oil painting.
- A usually horizontal tie beam or brace serving to support or extend a framework.
- A brick or stone laid parallel to the face of a wall.
There are 9 letters in STRETCHER: C E E H R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRETCHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRETCHER plus a wildcard: STRETCHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRETCHER
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRETCHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.