Scrabble word: STRETCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRETCHER exist?
Definitions of STRETCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden framework on which canvas is stretched and fixed for oil painting
- noun - a mechanical device used to make something larger (as shoes or gloves) by stretching it
- noun - a litter for transporting people who are ill or wounded or dead
- noun - a stone that forms the top of wall or building
- adj - having an elongated seating area
- adj - easily stretched
- A litter, usually of canvas stretched over a frame, used to transport the sick, wounded, or dead.
- One that stretches, such as the wooden framework on which canvas is stretched for an oil painting.
- A usually horizontal tie beam or brace serving to support or extend a framework.
- A brick or stone laid parallel to the face of a wall.