Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRATUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRATUM exist?
Definitions of STRATUM in dictionaries:
- noun - one of several parallel layers of material arranged one on top of another (such as a layer of tissue or cells in an organism or a layer of sedimentary rock)
- noun - people having the same social, economic, or educational status
- noun - an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- A horizontal layer of material, especially one of several parallel layers arranged one on top of another.
- A bed or layer of sedimentary rock having approximately the same composition throughout.
- A level of society composed of people with similar social, cultural, or economic status.
- The standard singular form is stratum; the standard plural is strata (or sometimes stratums) but not stratas.
- n - a layer of material
There are 7 letters in STRATUM: A M R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRATUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRATUM plus a wildcard: STRATUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRATUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRATUM
- stratum basale (stratum germinativum )deepest layer
- Image - stratum-GTASA-modified-front.jpg - GTA Wiki the Grand Theft ...
- stratum Corneum Anatomy - The Key to Healthy Attractive Skin
- Moisturizer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Gelenkkapsel Wikipedia
- stream download this segment as an MP3 file
- Why are thereplaceswhere the henna stain never gets dark and ...
- Th e epidermis is the uppermost layer of the skin consisting of a ...
- few cell layers of stratum corneum off repeat this twice a day and the ...
- LUCENT NS23N050BA 300074283 PSAX stratum CARD Enlarged Preview