Scrabble word: STRATUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRATUM exist?
Definitions of STRATUM in dictionaries:
- noun - one of several parallel layers of material arranged one on top of another (such as a layer of tissue or cells in an organism or a layer of sedimentary rock)
- noun - people having the same social, economic, or educational status
- noun - an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- A horizontal layer of material, especially one of several parallel layers arranged one on top of another.
- A bed or layer of sedimentary rock having approximately the same composition throughout.
- A level of society composed of people with similar social, cultural, or economic status.
- The standard singular form is stratum; the standard plural is strata (or sometimes stratums) but not stratas.
- noun - a layer of material