Scrabble word: STRATUM
Is STRATUM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STRATUM in dictionaries:
- noun - one of several parallel layers of material arranged one on top of another (such as a layer of tissue or cells in an organism or a layer of sedimentary rock)
- noun - people having the same social, economic, or educational status
- noun - an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- A horizontal layer of material, especially one of several parallel layers arranged one on top of another.
- A bed or layer of sedimentary rock having approximately the same composition throughout.
- A level of society composed of people with similar social, cultural, or economic status.
- The standard singular form is stratum; the standard plural is strata (or sometimes stratums) but not stratas.
- noun - a layer of material
There are 7 letters in STRATUM: A M R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRATUM
Click to search all anagrams of STRATUM plus a wildcard: STRATUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRATUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRATUM
Lookup in Wiki for STRATUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.