Scrabble word: SPECIMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECIMEN exist?
Definitions of SPECIMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an example regarded as typical of its class
- noun - a bit of tissue or blood or urine that is taken for diagnostic purposes
- An individual, an item, or a part representative of a class, genus, or whole.
- A sample, as of tissue, blood, or urine, used for analysis and diagnosis.
- An individual; a person: a disagreeable specimen.
- noun - a part or individual representative of a group or whole