Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPECIMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECIMEN exist?
Definitions of SPECIMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an example regarded as typical of its class
- noun - a bit of tissue or blood or urine that is taken for diagnostic purposes
- An individual, an item, or a part representative of a class, genus, or whole.
- A sample, as of tissue, blood, or urine, used for analysis and diagnosis.
- An individual; a person: a disagreeable specimen.
- noun - a part or individual representative of a group or whole
There are 8 letters in SPECIMEN: C E E I M N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECIMEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECIMEN plus a wildcard: SPECIMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECIMEN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECIMEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.