Scrabble word: SNEAKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNEAKER exist?
Definitions of SNEAKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a canvas shoe with a pliable rubber sole
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- adj - marked by quiet and caution and secrecy
- A sports shoe usually made of canvas and having soft rubber soles.
- verb - to move stealthily
There are 7 letters in SNEAKER: A E E K N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNEAKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNEAKER plus a wildcard: SNEAKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNEAKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNEAKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.