Scrabble word: SHRINKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRINKING exist?
Definitions of SHRINKING in dictionaries:
- noun - process or result of becoming less or smaller
- noun - the act of becoming less
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - reduce in size
- verb - become smaller or draw together
- verb - decrease in size, range, or extent
- verb - to contract or draw back
There are 9 letters in SHRINKING: G H I I K N N R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRINKING plus a wildcard: SHRINKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRINKING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRINKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.