Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHRINKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRINKING exist?
Definitions of SHRINKING in dictionaries:
- noun - process or result of becoming less or smaller
- noun - the act of becoming less
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - reduce in size
- verb - become smaller or draw together
- verb - decrease in size, range, or extent
- v - to contract or draw back
There are 9 letters in SHRINKING: G H I I K N N R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRINKING plus a wildcard: SHRINKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRINKING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRINKING
- Fab Abs January a monthly workout calendar
- Six-Pack March 2013 Edition. Fab Abs. Ripped. This could be you Free ...
- ... shrinking has been a popular topic among filmmakers. Here is a growing
- Publi par Aiko (aikotgargmail.com) 1437
- Headroom shrinks in the middle of Hang En as cavers pass beneath a ...
- The Incredible shrinking Man (1957) Kennelco Film Diary
- The Incredible shrinking Woman Movie Poster - Internet Movie Poster ...
- Canadian Rosebud THE INCREDIBLE shrinking MAN...
- Last week while the Seattle City Council gave final approval to more ...
- The Incredible shrinking Man The Napoleon Complex Myth