Scrabble word: SHOCKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOCKED exist?
Definitions of SHOCKED in dictionaries:
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - strike with horror or terror
- verb - collide violently
- verb - collect or gather into shocks
- verb - subject to electrical shocks
- verb - inflict a trauma upon
- adj - struck with fear, dread, or consternation
- verb - to strike with great surprise, horror, or disgust
There are 7 letters in SHOCKED: C D E H K O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOCKED plus a wildcard: SHOCKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOCKED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOCKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.