Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOKED exist?
Definitions of CHOKED in dictionaries:
- verb - breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion
- verb - be too tight
- verb - wring the neck of
- verb - constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
- verb - struggle for breath
- verb - fail to perform adequately due to tension or agitation
- verb - check or slow down the action or effect of
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - become stultified, suppressed, or stifled
- verb - suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - reduce the air supply
- verb - cause to retch or choke
- adj - stopped up
- v - to impede the breathing of
There are 6 letters in CHOKED: C D E H K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOKED plus a wildcard: CHOKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOKED
- Girls Getting choked - Erynn choked
- choked unconscious by LordOfTheCarry on deviantART
- Woman Being choked In A Dark Alley By A Thug Stock Photo 27443731 ...
- choked out by LordOfTheCarry on deviantART
- choked and Caressed - TV Fanatic
- Female instructor Gail Boxrud is attacked and choked by male attackers ...
- Why dont sports fans media ever accuse women athletes of choking ...
- choked () httpwww.hancinema.netkorean_movie_choked-picture ...
- Young Hispanic Woman Being choked And Stock Photo StockPodium ...
- Weiner Only choked His Chicken - Not a Supreme Court Judge ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.