Scrabble word: RAMPANT
Is RAMPANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAMPANT in dictionaries:
- adj - unrestrained and violent
- adj - rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile
- adj - (of a plant) having a lush and unchecked growth
- Extending unchecked; unrestrained: a rampant growth of weeds in the neglected yard.
- Occurring without restraint and frequently, widely, or menacingly; rife: a rampant epidemic; rampant corruption in city government.
- Rearing on the hind legs.
- Rearing on the left hind leg with the forelegs elevated, the right above the left, and usually with the head in profile.
- Springing from a support or an abutment that is higher at one side than at the other: a rampant arch.
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 7 letters in RAMPANT: A A M N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAMPANT
Click to search all anagrams of RAMPANT plus a wildcard: RAMPANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAMPANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAMPANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.