Scrabble word: RAMPANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMPANT exist?
Definitions of RAMPANT in dictionaries:
- adj - unrestrained and violent
- adj - rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile
- adj - (of a plant) having a lush and unchecked growth
- Extending unchecked; unrestrained: a rampant growth of weeds in the neglected yard.
- Occurring without restraint and frequently, widely, or menacingly; rife: a rampant epidemic; rampant corruption in city government.
- Rearing on the hind legs.
- Rearing on the left hind leg with the forelegs elevated, the right above the left, and usually with the head in profile.
- Springing from a support or an abutment that is higher at one side than at the other: a rampant arch.
- verb - to hold back from action