Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANTRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANTRAP exist?
Definitions of MANTRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - a trap for catching trespassers
- A trap set to catch trespassers or poachers.
- A woman considered dangerously seductive and scheming.
- n - a trap for catching men
There are 7 letters in MANTRAP: A A M N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANTRAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANTRAP plus a wildcard: MANTRAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANTRAP
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANTRAP
- mantrap Systems
- Metalex Commercial & Industrial Security Folding Gates Retractable ...
- mantrap Systems - Outdoor mantrap
- PAV Shopfitters - mantraps
- mantrap Systems Components Package
- mantrap used by landlords to catch trespassers
- Hidrulico tuzakmantrap - spanish.alibaba.com
- Bullet Resistant mantraps Protective Structures Ltd.
- mantrap (1926)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.