Scrabble word: PEEPSHOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEEPSHOW exist?
Definitions of PEEPSHOW in dictionaries:
- noun - an exhibition of pictures or objects viewed through a small hole or magnifying glass
- noun - a short pornographic film shown in a small coin-operated booth
- An exhibition of pictures or objects viewed through a small hole or magnifying glass.
- A short pornographic film presentation seen usually in a small coin-operated projection booth.
- noun - an exhibition viewed through a small opening
There are 8 letters in PEEPSHOW: E E H O P P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEEPSHOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEEPSHOW plus a wildcard: PEEPSHOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEEPSHOW
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEEPSHOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.