Scrabble word: PEEPSHOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEEPSHOW exist?
Definitions of PEEPSHOW in dictionaries:
- noun - an exhibition of pictures or objects viewed through a small hole or magnifying glass
- noun - a short pornographic film shown in a small coin-operated booth
- An exhibition of pictures or objects viewed through a small hole or magnifying glass.
- A short pornographic film presentation seen usually in a small coin-operated projection booth.
- noun - an exhibition viewed through a small opening