Scrabble word: PEDIGREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDIGREE exist?
Definitions of PEDIGREE in dictionaries:
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - line of descent of a purebred animal
- noun - ancestry of a purebred animal
- adj - having a list of ancestors as proof of being a purebred animal
- A line of ancestors; a lineage.
- A list of ancestors; a family tree.
- A chart of an individual’s ancestors used in human genetics to analyze Mendelian inheritance of certain traits, especially of familial diseases.
- A list of the ancestors of a purebred animal.
- noun - a line of ancestors
There are 8 letters in PEDIGREE: D E E E G I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDIGREE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDIGREE plus a wildcard: PEDIGREE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDIGREE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEDIGREE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.