Scrabble word: PEDIGREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDIGREE exist?
Definitions of PEDIGREE in dictionaries:
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - line of descent of a purebred animal
- noun - ancestry of a purebred animal
- adj - having a list of ancestors as proof of being a purebred animal
- A line of ancestors; a lineage.
- A list of ancestors; a family tree.
- A chart of an individual’s ancestors used in human genetics to analyze Mendelian inheritance of certain traits, especially of familial diseases.
- A list of the ancestors of a purebred animal.
- noun - a line of ancestors