Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERIGEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERIGEE exist?
Definitions of PERIGEE in dictionaries:
- noun - periapsis in Earth orbit
- The point nearest the earth’s center in the orbit of the moon or a satellite.
- The point in any orbit nearest to the body being orbited.
- adj - the point in the orbit of a celestial body which is nearest to the earth [n -S] : PERIGEAL, PERIGEAN
There are 7 letters in PERIGEE: E E E G I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIGEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERIGEE plus a wildcard: PERIGEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERIGEE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERIGEE
- APOD 2007 October 25 - Apogee Moon perigee Moon
- Full Moon at perigee and Apogee
- The elliptical orbits of the moon around the Earth and the Earth ...
- perigee Figure 1
- perigee super moon moon in night sky in Stayton Oregon
- Newtown High School Blog perigee And Full Moon Coincide
- Starry Night Photography - Moon at Apogee and perigee
- What is perigee - A Word Definition From the Webopedia Computer ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.