Scrabble word: MONOLOGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOLOGUE exist?
Definitions of MONOLOGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - speech you make to yourself
- noun - a long utterance by one person (especially one that prevents others from participating in the conversation)
- noun - a (usually long) dramatic speech by a single actor
- A dramatic soliloquy.
- A literary composition in the form of a soliloquy.
- A continuous series of jokes or comic stories delivered by one comedian.
- To give or perform a monologue.