Scrabble word: MODIFIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODIFIER exist?
Definitions of MODIFIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a content word that qualifies the meaning of a noun or verb
- noun - a moderator who makes less extreme or uncompromising
- noun - a person who changes something
- noun - a gene that modifies the effect produced by another gene
- A word, phrase, or clause that limits or qualifies the sense of another word or word group.
- verb - to change in form or character
There are 8 letters in MODIFIER: D E F I I M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODIFIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODIFIER plus a wildcard: MODIFIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODIFIER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODIFIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.