Scrabble word: MILITARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILITARY exist?
Definitions of MILITARY in dictionaries:
- noun - the military forces of a nation
- adj - of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- adj - characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- adj - associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of members of the armed forces: a military bearing; military attire.
- Performed or supported by the armed forces: military service.
- Of or relating to war: military operations.
- Of or relating to land forces.
- Armed forces: a country ruled by the military.
- Members, especially officers, of an armed force.
- noun - armed forces