Scrabble word: MILITARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILITARY exist?
Definitions of MILITARY in dictionaries:
- noun - the military forces of a nation
- adj - of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- adj - characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- adj - associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of members of the armed forces: a military bearing; military attire.
- Performed or supported by the armed forces: military service.
- Of or relating to war: military operations.
- Of or relating to land forces.
- Armed forces: a country ruled by the military.
- Members, especially officers, of an armed force.
- noun - armed forces
There are 8 letters in MILITARY: A I I L M R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILITARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILITARY plus a wildcard: MILITARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILITARY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILITARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.