Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MELISMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELISMA exist?
Definitions of MELISMA in dictionaries:
- A decorative passage of several notes sung to one syllable of text, as in Gregorian chant.
- n - melodic embellishment
There are 7 letters in MELISMA: A E I L M M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MELISMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MELISMA plus a wildcard: MELISMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MELISMA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MELISMA
- melisma Label... In the Groove. Label Review - Latest release with ...
- melisma Ensemble Official Launch and Byzantine Music Concert Greek ...
- melisma Sonata
- Tropo_melisma_musical_In_medio_ecclesiae.png (756 441 pxeles ...
- melisma Video Clip
- melisma Monday April 27Friday May 8 2009
- melisma-Photographie Portfolio Annabel meets melisma
- melisma saxophonquartett
- melisma Music Lyrics Songs and Videos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.