Scrabble word: LAVATORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAVATORY exist?
Definitions of LAVATORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe
- noun - a toilet that is cleaned of waste by the flow of water through it
- A room equipped with washing and often toilet facilities; a bathroom.
- A washbowl or basin, especially one permanently installed with running water.
- A flush toilet.
- noun - a room equipped with washing and toilet facilities