Scrabble word: LAVATORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAVATORY exist?
Definitions of LAVATORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe
- noun - a toilet that is cleaned of waste by the flow of water through it
- A room equipped with washing and often toilet facilities; a bathroom.
- A washbowl or basin, especially one permanently installed with running water.
- A flush toilet.
- noun - a room equipped with washing and toilet facilities
There are 8 letters in LAVATORY: A A L O R T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAVATORY plus a wildcard: LAVATORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAVATORY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAVATORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.