Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAVATORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAVATORY exist?
Definitions of LAVATORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe
- noun - a toilet that is cleaned of waste by the flow of water through it
- A room equipped with washing and often toilet facilities; a bathroom.
- A washbowl or basin, especially one permanently installed with running water.
- A flush toilet.
- n - a room equipped with washing and toilet facilities
There are 8 letters in LAVATORY: A A L O R T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAVATORY plus a wildcard: LAVATORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAVATORY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAVATORY
- lavatory Pictures - Strange Pics - Freaking News
- lavatory pan - photopicture definition - lavatory pan word and phrase ...
- lavatory Faucet Install Photos
- Swan widespread lavatory sets from FAMOUS PLUMBING SUPPLY
- Kohler Glass lavatory collection - the new Natures Chemistry ...
- lavatory - Products Manufacturers Exporters Suppliers
- lavatory High Resolution
- lavatory Countertop Vessel Sink Washing Bowl - China lavatory ...
- The mens lavatory accessible from the China Room in 1992 (HABS)