Scrabble word: GRABBING
Is GRABBING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRABBING in dictionaries:
- verb - take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of
- verb - get hold of or seize quickly and easily
- verb - make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand
- verb - obtain illegally or unscrupulously
- verb - take or grasp suddenly
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- verb - to grasp suddenly
There are 8 letters in GRABBING: A B B G G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRABBING
Click to search all anagrams of GRABBING plus a wildcard: GRABBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRABBING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRABBING
Lookup in Wiki for GRABBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.