Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOOSEFISHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOOSEFISHES exist?
Definitions of GOOSEFISHES in dictionaries:
- noun - fishes having large mouths with a wormlike filament attached for luring prey
There are 11 letters in GOOSEFISHES: E E F G H I O O S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOOSEFISHES plus a wildcard: GOOSEFISHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOOSEFISHES
11 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOOSEFISHES
- True Facts About The Angler Fish
- Lophiidae (goosefishes) - Ogcocephalidae (Batfishes) - Chaunacidae ...
- Shortspine Goosefish Lophiodes infrabrunneus Smith & Radcliffe 1912
- Click on an image to view larger version & data in a new window
- lophiuslitulon goosefishes ...
- Lophius piscatorius AquaMaps Data sources GBIF OBIS
- Sladenija ( Sladenia shaefersi )
- This map was computer-generated and has not yet been reviewed.
- Lophiomus setigerus Blackmouth angler fisheries
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.