Scrabble word: FISHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FISHES exist?
Definitions of FISHES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills
- noun - the flesh of fish used as food
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
- noun - the twelfth sign of the zodiac
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
- verb - to catch or try to catch fish (cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates)
There are 6 letters in FISHES: E F H I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FISHES plus a wildcard: FISHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISHES
Images for FISHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.