Scrabble word: HOOFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOFS exist?
Definitions of HOOFS in dictionaries:
- noun - the foot of an ungulate mammal
- noun - the horny covering of the end of the foot in ungulate mammals
- verb - walk
- verb - dance in a professional capacity
- noun - the hard covering on the feet of certain animals
- verb - to move rhythmically to music
There are 5 letters in HOOFS: F H O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOFS plus a wildcard: HOOFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOFS
Images for HOOFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.