Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOOFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOFS exist?
Definitions of HOOFS in dictionaries:
- noun - the foot of an ungulate mammal
- noun - the horny covering of the end of the foot in ungulate mammals
- verb - walk
- verb - dance in a professional capacity
- n - the hard covering on the feet of certain animals
- v - to move rhythmically to music
There are 5 letters in HOOFS: F H O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOFS plus a wildcard: HOOFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOFS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOOFS
- ... ungulate mammals examples of hoofs image - Visual Dictionary
- Wild Horse(Mustang) Hoof - Western United States
- High Performance Hoof Care - Big Lick - The greatest freak show on ...
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- Haunters Depot Be Something Halloween Masks and Costumes
- Horse hoofs Stock Photo Olga Itina 2551615
- Question Is there an actual physical way of determining shoulder and ...
- SNHC Barefoot Trimming Photos
- horse hoof 290x300 Thrush does not always smell and is not always ...
- hoofs of a horse. Stock Photo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.