Scrabble word: HOOF
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOF exist?
Definitions of HOOF in dictionaries:
- noun - the foot of an ungulate mammal
- noun - the horny covering of the end of the foot in ungulate mammals
- verb - walk
- verb - dance in a professional capacity
- The horny sheath covering the toes or lower part of the foot of a mammal of the orders Perissodactyla and Artiodactyla, such as a horse, an ox, or a deer.
- The foot of such an animal, especially a horse.
- The human foot.
- To trample with the hoofs.
- To walk: We hoofed it the whole ten blocks.
- To dance, especially as a professional entertainer.
- To go on foot; walk.
- noun - the hard covering on the feet of certain animals
- verb - to move rhythmically to music