Scrabble word: HOOF
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOF exist?
Definitions of HOOF in dictionaries:
- noun - the foot of an ungulate mammal
- noun - the horny covering of the end of the foot in ungulate mammals
- verb - walk
- verb - dance in a professional capacity
- The horny sheath covering the toes or lower part of the foot of a mammal of the orders Perissodactyla and Artiodactyla, such as a horse, an ox, or a deer.
- The foot of such an animal, especially a horse.
- The human foot.
- To trample with the hoofs.
- To walk: We hoofed it the whole ten blocks.
- To dance, especially as a professional entertainer.
- To go on foot; walk.
- noun - the hard covering on the feet of certain animals
- verb - to move rhythmically to music
There are 4 letters in HOOF: F H O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOF plus a wildcard: HOOF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOF
Images for HOOF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.