Scrabble word: EQUATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUATOR exist?
Definitions of EQUATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary line around the Earth forming the great circle that is equidistant from the north and south poles
- noun - a circle dividing a sphere or other surface into two usually equal and symmetrical parts
- The imaginary great circle around the earth’s surface, equidistant from the poles and perpendicular to the earth’s axis of rotation.
- A similar great circle drawn on the surface of a celestial body at right angles to the axis of rotation.
- The celestial equator.
- A circle that divides a sphere or other surface into congruent parts.
- noun - a great circle of spherical celestial bodies