Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUATOR exist?
Definitions of EQUATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary line around the Earth forming the great circle that is equidistant from the north and south poles
- noun - a circle dividing a sphere or other surface into two usually equal and symmetrical parts
- The imaginary great circle around the earth’s surface, equidistant from the poles and perpendicular to the earth’s axis of rotation.
- A similar great circle drawn on the surface of a celestial body at right angles to the axis of rotation.
- The celestial equator.
- A circle that divides a sphere or other surface into congruent parts.
- n - a great circle of spherical celestial bodies
There are 7 letters in EQUATOR: A E O Q R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUATOR plus a wildcard: EQUATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUATOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUATOR
- Africa Map equator World Zones Site
- English explanatory dictionary online equator
- Do you live closer to the Earths equator than one of its poles ...
- THE equator WORLD NAVIGATION equatorIAL ROUTE OR WAYPOINTS
- Africa equator - Africa maps
- World Map equator World Zones Site
- equator map world
- Mercator Projection centered on equator
- This map depicts AC 1000 and so does not account for any changes in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.