Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFUSION exist?
Definitions of EFFUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an unrestrained expression of emotion
- noun - flow under pressure
- The act or an instance of effusing.
- Liquid or other matter poured forth.
- An unrestrained outpouring of feeling, as in speech or writing: “the devout effusions of sacred eloquence” (Edmund Burke).
- The seeping of serous, purulent, or bloody fluid into a body cavity or tissue.
- The effused fluid.
- n - an outpouring of emotion
There are 8 letters in EFFUSION: E F F I N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFUSION plus a wildcard: EFFUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFUSION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFUSION
- TBpleural_effusion2.JPG (35942 bytes)
- Pleural effusion treatments are currently being research via clinical ...
- Pleural effusion
- FilePleural effusion.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Pleural effusion X-ray - C0119688 - Science Photo Library
- Pleural effusion (Fluid in the chest) patient education causes ...
- effusion no fracture
- Radiology case Pulmonary infiltrates pleural effusion
- FilePericardial effusion.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... Chest radiography on admission showing bilateral pleural effusion