Scrabble word: EFFUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFUSION exist?
Definitions of EFFUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an unrestrained expression of emotion
- noun - flow under pressure
- The act or an instance of effusing.
- Liquid or other matter poured forth.
- An unrestrained outpouring of feeling, as in speech or writing: “the devout effusions of sacred eloquence” (Edmund Burke).
- The seeping of serous, purulent, or bloody fluid into a body cavity or tissue.
- The effused fluid.
- noun - an outpouring of emotion
There are 8 letters in EFFUSION: E F F I N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFUSION plus a wildcard: EFFUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFUSION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFUSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.