Scrabble word: EFFUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFUSION exist?
Definitions of EFFUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an unrestrained expression of emotion
- noun - flow under pressure
- The act or an instance of effusing.
- Liquid or other matter poured forth.
- An unrestrained outpouring of feeling, as in speech or writing: “the devout effusions of sacred eloquence” (Edmund Burke).
- The seeping of serous, purulent, or bloody fluid into a body cavity or tissue.
- The effused fluid.
- noun - an outpouring of emotion