Scrabble word: DELEGATE
Is DELEGATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DELEGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person appointed or elected to represent others
- verb - transfer power to someone
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- A person authorized to act as representative for another; a deputy or an agent.
- A representative to a conference or convention.
- A member of a House of Delegates, the lower house of the Maryland, Virginia, or West Virginia legislature.
- An elected or appointed representative of a U.
- To authorize and send (another person) as one’s representative.
- To commit or entrust to another: delegate a task to a subordinate.
- To appoint (one’s debtor) as a debtor to one’s creditor in place of oneself.
- verb - to appoint as one's representative
There are 8 letters in DELEGATE: A D E E E G L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELEGATE
Click to search all anagrams of DELEGATE plus a wildcard: DELEGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELEGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELEGATE
Lookup in Wiki for DELEGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.