Scrabble word: CORPORAL
Is CORPORAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORPORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a noncommissioned officer in the Army or Air Force or Marines
- adj - affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- adj - possessing or existing in bodily form
- Of or relating to the body.
- A noncommissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank.
- A white linen cloth on which the consecrated elements are placed during the celebration of the Eucharist.
- noun - a military rank
There are 8 letters in CORPORAL: A C L O O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPORAL
Click to search all anagrams of CORPORAL plus a wildcard: CORPORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORPORAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORPORAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.