Scrabble word: CORPORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORPORAL exist?
Definitions of CORPORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a noncommissioned officer in the Army or Air Force or Marines
- adj - affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- adj - possessing or existing in bodily form
- Of or relating to the body.
- A noncommissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank.
- A white linen cloth on which the consecrated elements are placed during the celebration of the Eucharist.
- noun - a military rank