Scrabble word: CONVERGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVERGE exist?
Definitions of CONVERGE in dictionaries:
- verb - be adjacent or come together
- verb - approach a limit as the number of terms increases without limit
- verb - move or draw together at a certain location
- verb - come together so as to form a single product
- To tend toward or approach an intersecting point: lines that converge.
- To come together from different directions; meet: The avenues converge at a central square.
- To tend toward or achieve union or a common conclusion or result: In time, our views and our efforts converged.
- To approach a limit.
- verb - to come together
There are 8 letters in CONVERGE: C E E G N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVERGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVERGE plus a wildcard: CONVERGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVERGE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVERGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.